Main / Registration /
APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR MASTER DOUBLE DEGREE PROGRAMS:
Application periods for the academic year 2017-2018:
- Full-time undergraduate courses: From the 1st to the 20th of June
- Master programmes: From the 10th to the 30th of July
ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS FOR CANDIDATES:
LIST OF DOCUMENTS FOR THE ENTRANCE:
- Statement addressed to the Rector (in givenform);
- Essay (cover letter) (in kazakh, in french, in russian or in english);
- 2 copies of ID card;
- Candidate's application form;
- Diploma of a Bachelor degree, a notarized copy of the document on higher education with the application;
- List of scientific and methodical works proved and certified by secretary of university;
- Medical certificate in form № 086-у (it is necessary to pass X-Ray at the students' hospital in Almaty);
- Personal file of accounting;
- A notarized copy of the employment history book (if applicable);
- Certificate of French language, TFI – not below the level B1 in oral and written comprehension; DELF, B2 level, DALF - C1 level, TCF – not less than 400 points. If any of these certificates is passed, the candidate is exempted from taking test of french language.
- Letter guaranteeing the contract and payement of the fee costs of training;
- Address reference proof;
- 6 photos sized 3x4;
- The list of documents.
Acceptance of documentsof candidates to Master programs
(dates will be announced soon).
in KazNPU named Abay.
Address: 28, Kazybek bi str., room 14 050010,Almaty, Kazakhstan;
Tel: +7 (727) 293-83-35
APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS:
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION:
1) Statement addressed to the Rector (in given form);
2) 2 copies of the identity card;
3) A copy of the certificate of secondary education with the application;
4) 6 photos 3x4;
5) Certificate of National test (ENT/KTA);
6) Proof of eligibility for public educational grant;
7) Medical certificate on form 086-у; fluorography; vaccination card (with a copy).
Acceptance of documents of candidates to undergraduate programs starts from (dates will be announced soon)
Address: Kazybek-bi street 28, room №30
050010 Almaty, Kazakhstan
Tel.: 8 (727) 293-83-35
Website: sorbonne.kaznpu.kz; kaznpu.kz