Educational program of specialty 6M020200- International Relations
Objectives of education in the specialty 6M020200-International Relations
The main goals of education in the specialty 6M020200-International Relations are:
- training highly qualified specialists in demand on the labor market;
- formation of systematized knowledge in the field of humanitarian disciplines and application of innovative technologies for studying general patterns;
- formation of key and special competences of masters with high social and civil responsibility, capable of carrying out professional activities;
- mastering the basics of research and experimental methods of monitoring and analysis of international legal processes and phenomena;
- the formation of universal human and social-personal values in the context of scientific thinking and worldview.